☏   0818 829 6666,     ☏   0906 000 6331
The Web is the ultimate ever changing customer-empowering environment that demands that you keep up with the latest and greatest communication platforms. Your visitors decide where to go and what to see. And if they don't like their experience, your competitors are just a click away. That's why we strive to develop highly, usable interfaces that attract and keep customers. It means creating navigational structures that are easy and intuitive.
We like to offer our clients what we call the 3 C's of web design, by providing websites that are Custom, Creative and Cost-Effective. Our OMED web design creative process extends well beyond pure art. The most unique creative ideas, whether they are amusing, shocking, thought-provoking, or innovative, are of relatively little value if they are not positively impacting your bottom line. At OMED & OJ INTEGRATED, our focus is on enabling you to achieve measurable results through exceptional website design.
Your website is the first impression of your company and where customers make the decision to do business with you, decide what products to buy, learn about events that are scheduled, who to consult, and what information is most important to them. Our unique approach to design reflects the basic values of our clients and effectively engages their target audiences. To promote innovation and the creative process, we encourage an exchange of ideas among our team members and clientele. Whether the goals involve website development, graphic design, or some form of interactive media, this will help ensure the end product accomplishes the desired results.
We build custom applications and integrate with third party vendors to seamlessly integrate additional software and advanced levels of functionality into our sites.Know More
Building custom forms, successfully tracking site usage and capturing leads is an essential business tool we incorporate into our web development process.Know More
Guaranteeing your site is user friendly and accessible regardless of viewing device is paramount. Our responsive design and mobile web development flexibility provides this assurance..Know More
Yes. We use WordPress to build our sites and this powerful content management system allows anyone with good computer skills to make changes to their own website. We always remain available to make changes for you, if you don’t have time or you need more complex changes.
The time limit of any web assignment is normally dictated by the client. If you have any time limit in mind we will attempt to assemble it for you. The main general delay in the making of a website is waiting for the content of the pages to be sent to us by the client.
We require 40% deposit of the contract value at the time of starting the project. When you’ll approve design and complete coding the whole site then we’ll show you the site from our server. After your approval you need to pay remaining 60% to enable us to transfer the whole site to your server.